What can Mobile Deposit do for you?
For qualifying accounts, you can now conveniently deposit checks into your PEFCU savings and/or checking accounts from your smart phone. You will also be able to track and view all mobile deposits.
- Smart mobile device with camera feature
- PEFCU Mobile Banking app
- Internet access
- Endorse the back of the check, including:
- Required accountholder signature(s)
- PEFCU deposit account number
- the exact words "For Mobile Deposits Only at PEFCU"
- From your mobile device, go to PEFCU Mobile Banking>Mobile Check Deposit.
- Select the deposit account from the drop-down list.
- Enter the dollar amount of the check.
- Press the “Check Front” and “Check Back” icons to take each photo of the front and back of the endorsed check. Note: All corners of the check must be visible in photos.
- Press the “Submit” button to complete your mobile deposit. If deposit is successful, a confirmation message will be displayed.
We recommend that you keep the original check for at least 10 days before discarding it. If the funding institution is unable to process the check image, we will contact you to give you further instructions.
*The Credit Union reserves the right to close this account due to, but not limited to, the following abuses: numerous returned items, suspected kiting activity, suspected fraud or recurring negative account balances.