Make our PEFCU VISA Credit Card your go-to card. With rates lower than the national average and a $0 Balance Transfer Fee, it's the best financial decision you will make. Learn More About Rates ►
Score Card Rewards
Earn points using your PEFCU VISA Credit Card. Cardholders can redeem their points for cash back, merchandise, travel, and select gift cards. Learn More About Rewards ►
Visa Auto Rental Insurance
Receive auto coverage for damage due to collision or theft. Learn More About Benefits ►
Visa Travel Insurance
Travel insurance in your wallet. Book your next vacation using your PEFCU VISA Credit Card, and enjoy your getaway with coverage.
- VISA Travel Accident Insurance Classic 250K
- VISA Travel Accident Insurance Gold 500K
- VISA Travel Accident Insurance Platinum 1M
DebitOpen An Account
Fraud Protection For Debit & Credit
Your PEFCU VISA Debit Card & Credit Card are monitored by our Fraud Protection Program.
New Member Qualifications
You need to be at least 13 years of age*, have a PEFCU Share Draft (Checking) Account, and being in good standing with the Credit Union.**
*Ages 13-17 must have Parent/Legal Guardian as a Joint Owner on the account.
**Account must qualify for this service.
Visa Debit & ATM Card Designs
We have eleven VISA Debit Card designs to choose from.
Learn More About Card Designs ►
Our Visa Debit Card gives members who have a Checking Account with us, full debit card privileges.
Learn More About Debit Cards ►
PEFCU Cards App
Monitor your card activity by downloading the PEFCU Cards app from your mobile device’s app store. Get real-time alerts every time your card is used.
The PEFCU Cards app will also alert you of the following:
- Declined transactions
- Card not present (online and phone) transactions
- Purchases in foreign countries
- ATM transactions
- Gas purchases
- Specified transaction amount (must be at least $1)
If you receive an alert for an unauthorized transaction by an unknown merchant, please call (855) 477-1129 immediately.
Verified By Visa
Verified by VISA enrollment is no longer required on PEFCU VISA cards, but rest assured that your VISA card transaction is still secure. Your security is important; therefore we have deployed advanced risk detection technology to monitor transactions which removes the need for passwords, allowing you to shop without interruption.
Our fraud protection program is pretty awesome, but Verified by VISA goes even a step further by adding an extra layer of security at the point where you enter credit card information online.
Introducing a Better Way to Pay - Let's get Cracking!
Conveniently shop online the secure way with VISA Checkout when using your PEFCU VISA Debit and/or Credit Card.
- Pay with a single log in from any device
- Guard your data behind multiple layers of security
- Keep earning the card rewards you love
Enroll in VISA Checkout with your PEFCU VISA Debit and/or Credit Card today!
Our PEFCU ATM Card allows easy access to your accounts at any Presto! ATM, Pulse, or Plus ATM. Also, access your checking account at any Presto! POS (Point-of-Sale) terminal or at any Pulse POS terminal. This includes Pay at the Pump for gas purchases.
We now have several PEFCU "Isle of Service" ATMs located in select warehouses and at our main branch (in Lakeland, FL). These ATMs will only accept your VISA Debit Card or the PEFCU ATM Card. The "Isle of Service" ATMs are FREE for all of your transactions and accept cash or check deposits.
At all other ATMs, you will receive six free* ATM withdrawals per month with either card. All merchant transactions (POS) are free, including cashback.
Isle of Service ATM
We now have PEFCU Isle of Service ATMs, with 24/7/365 access, located in several Publix Super Market Warehouse locations and at the following PEFCU branch locations: Lakeland, Sarasota, and Royal Palm Beach. The PEFCU Isle of Service ATMs accept cash and check deposits for PEFCU members. All transactions conducted at the PEFCU Isle of Services ATMs with a PEFCU issued card are free.
At all other ATMs, you will receive six free* ATM withdrawal per month. All POS transactions are free, including cash back.
*This does not apply to any surcharges imposed at other ATMs. For charges after six (6) free, please refer to PEFCU fees and charges.
Control your cards with Card Controls. Temporarily or permanently deactivate lost or stolen cards via PEFCU Mobile Banking.
Make purchases almost anywhere. Simply add your PEFCU VISA Debit and VISA Credit Card to your newest smart phone. You'll be ready to shop anywhere digital wallets are accepted: just tap and pay. If you are at a merchant that does not accept the digital card, then insert your card and pay.
With Digital Wallet, you can:
- Add your PEFCU VISA credit and debit card to your digital wallet
- Hold your eligible phone directly over the payment terminal and authorize it with the touch of your finger
- View your virtual cards
In order to help mitigate harm to you and your account, we may contact you at any telephone number provided to us by you, including a wireless telephone number (i.e. cell phone number), to deliver messages to you related to: suspected or actual fraudulent activity on your account; data security breaches; or identity theft following a data breach; pending money transfers; or any other exigent messages permitted by applicable law.
These messages will be provided at no cost to you and will not contain any telemarketing, cross-marketing, solicitation, advertising, or debt collection message of any kind. With regard to text messages, you will have an opportunity to opt-out of future text messages at the time of delivery of a message to you. You may also withdraw consent to be contacted at your wireless telephone (including contacts by text message) at any time by written notice to us at P. O. Box 1000, Lakeland, FL 33802, by email to email@example.com, by telephone at 1-800-226-6673, ext. 6602 or by any other reasonable means.
Traveling or making an international purchase? For security purposes, PEFCU blocks all international transactions. Whether you are traveling domestically or internationally, notify our Card Services Department by one of the following methods:
- Online Banking Message
- PEFCU Mobile Banking messaging
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone at 1-800-226-6673, ext. 6602
VISA Account Updater (VAU)
VAU is an automatic account information updating service provided by VISA. Your card is automatically enrolled in VAU when issued. When your card expires or is lost or stolen and a new or replacement card is issued, VISA may update relevant card information (card number and expiration date) with participating merchants with which you have an ongoing payment relationship, such as recurring payments or automatic billing. The VAU service is provided for your convenience at no cost to you. You may opt-out of the VAU service at any time by contacting us by mail at Publix Employees Federal Credit Union, P. O. Box 1000, Lakeland, FL 33802, or by email to email@example.com, by telephone at 1-800-226-6673, ext. 6602.
You acknowledge and agree participation in VAU does not relieve you of your responsibility to ensure merchants have your correct information on file and your failure to keep your account information current may result in declined payments. You acknowledge and agree further neither VISA nor we guarantees that your account updates will be received or recognized by merchants prior to any billing.
Dispute/Stop Payment Forms
Please fax, scan/email, or mail the VISA Credit or Debit Card Holder Dispute and/or Fraudulent Transaction Dispute Form(s) to:
Fax - 1-863-797-1396 Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: Cardmember Dispute Services
PO BOX 636001
Highlands Ranch, CO 80163-6001
For questions, call toll-free 1-855-477-1129.
VISA Credit Card Authorized Signer Card Request
Please fax or scan/e-mail the PEFCU VISA Credit Card Authorized Signer Card Request to:
Fax- 863-797-1396 Email- email@example.com
For questions, call toll-free 800-226-6673 ext. 6602.
EMV (Europay, Mastercard, & Visa) is a global standard for credit and debit payment cards using embedded microchips. The new PEFCU VISA Cards will have an embedded microchip that will allow you to pay at any U.S. merchant that has EMV payment terminals and at all international merchants where chip cards are the standard. Plus, it will have improved security and protection against fraud.
The PEFCU VISA Credit & Debit Cards will still have the magnetic strip on the back. This will enable you to make purchases at terminals that do not have the EMV technology yet. You will need to swipe your card and sign a receipt for the purchase.
Instructions for terminals that have the EMV technology:
- Insert the chip end of your card at the checkout terminal with the chip facing up.
- Keep the card in the terminal and follow the prompts on the screen.
- Remove your card when prompted and take your receipt.
You may still need to sign a receipt for your purchase.
EMV chip cards contain an embedded microprocessor, a type of small computer. The microprocessor chip contains the information needed to use the card for payment and is protected by various security features.
The magnetic strips contain your payment information and it never changes. All a thief has to do is lift that information to replicate your card. The EMV card nearly eliminates that possibility because the information for each transaction is uniquely encoded. So, it is much harder for a thief to pick up payment data to use again.
The new PEFCU cards will be issued with the EMV micro-chip and the magnetic strip until all U.S. ATMs, Point-of-Sale (POS) terminals, and merchants have completed the adoption of the EMV micro-chip technology.
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to manage your expenses. Therefore we offer many different opportunities to make a payment to your PEFCU VISA Credit Card account:
- Automatic withdrawals from your PEFCU Account
- Automatic withdrawals from a Deposit/Share account at another financial institution
- Ask us for a Recurring ACH Form; complete and return with a voided check
- Electronic Bill Pay system from PEFCU or any other financial institution
- One-time ACH payments from another financial institution ($7.95 per transaction)
- Debit or credit card payment from any financial institution via PEFCU's Member Contact Center at 1-800-226-6673 ($7.95 per transaction)
- MoneyGram payment
- Via mail
- Make your check or money order payable to PEFCU in U.S. funds.
- Write your credit union account number on the check or money order.
- Mail to PEFCU-VISA, P.O. Box 1788, Lakeland, FL 33802-1788
For more information call our Member Contact Center at 1-800-226-6673.
- Payments can only be made to a PEFCU VISA.
- Payments made after 4:00 p.m., weekends and holidays will be effective the next business day.
- Payments will be effective only after the transaction has been validated.
- Be aware of fees merchants may charge for MoneyGram payments.
Technology offers convenience, but it doesn’t replace common sense. These habits can keep you and your money safe while you’re using your PEFCU VISA Credit Card, ATM, or Debit card.
- Report lost, stolen, or compromised PEFCU VISA Credit Card immediately.
- If you believe that your card has been lost, stolen, or compromised, please call the toll-free number 1-855-477-1129.
- Help is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Examine your statements promptly to identify unauthorized transactions.
- Report lost, stolen, or compromised PEFCU ATM or VISA Debit Card immediately.
- If you believe that your card has been lost, stolen, or compromised, call us toll-free at 1-800-226-6673 for Card Services, during the hours 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Mon., Tue., Thur., Fri.; 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., Wed.
- Outside of these hours, please report to CAT (Computerized Access by Telephone) toll-free 1-800-226-7611 or Online Banking.
- Call Card Services the next business day to order a replacement card.
- Examine your statements promptly to identify unauthorized transactions.
- Protect your PIN (Personal Identification Number).
- Choose a PIN that is unique. Use a number other than your birthday, Social Security number, or other obvious number.
- Never write down your PIN in your checkbook or on your cards. It is best to memorize it.
- Do not share your PIN or account number with anyone.
- Never give your PIN over the phone.
- Check out the environment as you approach the ATM.
- Avoid facilities in dark or remote places.
- Avoid free standing ATM machines on street corners.
- If bystanders seem to be loitering rather than conducting business, go to another machine or come back later.
- When using a drive-through ATM, keep all doors locked and all windows up, except for the driver’s window.
- Be prepared to conduct your transaction when you approach the ATM.
- Have your card ready and know what transaction or transactions you want to conduct.
- Shield the screen and keypad with your body as you use the ATM to prevent others from seeing your PIN.
- Remove your cash, receipt, and card after every transaction.
- Never leave receipts behind!
- Pay attention to activity around the ATM as you leave.
- Secure any cash you withdraw before leaving the machine.