Information You Should Know
How to Find Your MICR Account Number for all ACH transactions, including: Direct Deposit/Payroll, IRS, Social Security
How to Find Your MICR Account Number for all ACH transactions, including Direct Deposit/Payroll, IRS, and Social Security
- Log in to Home Banking and select the account that you would like to use for your deposit or withdrawal.
- Click on the "Account Info" tab.
- PEFCU Routing/ABA Number: 263179817
- Use only digits. No dashes or other non-numeric fields should be entered for direct deposit.
- Have your funds deposited to one PEFCU account. Call PEFCU to set up distributions to other accounts. See Payroll Distribution information below.
- PEFCU MICR Account Numbers can appear in two different formats. (See examples below)
- The 12-digit MICR number found on the bottom of your PEFCU checks
- A 12-digit account number to include the base account number and share ID
1) MICR Number Format
Tax Refunds are sent to us electronically. If the Account Number and Format are incorrect the deposit will automatically be returned.
2) Twelve-digit account number format (these are NOT actual account numbers and are for example purposes only).
- If your account number is 88888800 and you wish to have funds direct deposited to your checking, share ID - “71”
- The MICR Account Number will be 171088888800. If your account number is less than 8 digits, add additional zeros to the front of your account number to make it 12 digits in length, ex. 171000888800.
- If your account number is 88888800 and you choose direct deposit to your savings, share ID - “00”.
- The MICR Account Number will be 100088888800. If your account number is less than 8 digits, add additional zeros to the front of your account number to make it 12 digits in length, ex. 100000888800.
Once you have set up Direct Deposit, then we can set up Payroll Distributions for you. With Payroll Distributions you can have funds automatically deposited into different accounts each pay period. The remainder of the funds will be deposited into the account of your choice. Best of all, Payroll Distributions are FREE and can be changed any time!
Never Miss a Loan Payment: A great feature of Payroll Distribution is the option to have your PEFCU loan payments automatically withdrawn from your direct deposit. Imagine never worrying about missing a loan payment. You can protect your credit score and avoid late fees.
To elect your Payroll Distributions, use our secure "Contact Us" in Home Banking or "Messages" in Mobile Banking, call us 1 (800) 226-6673, or stop by any of our PEFCU branch locations.