Who are we?
Headquartered in Lakeland, FL, Publix Employees Federal Credit Union (PEFCU) is a member-owned co-operative that was founded in 1957 to meet the financial needs of Publix Super Markets Inc. associates and their family members. PEFCU maintains a five-star rating by Bauer Financial and boasts an “A+” in financial health.
When you join PEFCU you’re more than just a number. You are an owner of a thriving, not-for-profit cooperative. PEFCU, with over $1 billion in assets, is ranked in the top five percent of credit unions nation-wide. We have a strong, shared commitment to the financial well-being of our members. The credit union’s earnings are returned to you in the form of stellar products and services. PEFCU is committed to helping you live your best financial life!
Are you Eligible?
The benefits of PEFCU membership are available to:
- Retired and current associates of Publix Super Markets and their family or household members
- Lone Palm associates and their family members
- Family or household members of a current PEFCU member
- City of Lakeland associates and their family members
- Lakeland Automall associates and their family members
- Regal Automotive associates of Lakeland, FL, and their family members
- Bartow Ford associates and their family members
- Larry Greenwald Insurance associates and their family members
- United Hoist Equipment, Inc. associates and their family members
- Wilde Honda associates, Sarasota, FL, and their family members