Your PEFCU Accounts Are as Close as Your Mobile Phone!
PEFCU Mobile Banking App
As a PEFCU member, you have secure access to your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through your cell phone. You can easily verify your account information, transfer funds, or check balances & history right from the palm of your hand. PEFCU Mobile Banking is a FREE service from PEFCU. However, be sure to check with your wireless carrier for any fees that may apply for data plans or text messages.
To enroll in PEFCU Mobile Banking:
- Search for and download our “PEFCU Mobile Banking” app from your mobile device’s app store.
- Click “Enroll Now” to begin process.
- Enter the code (sent to you via email) to complete verification.*
WAP SMS (Text Banking)
SMS allows users to receive text messages on their mobile device regarding their accounts. Users can use short codes and retrieve balance and transaction history information via text message. The text message number is 86020.
To enroll in WAP SMS Text Banking:
- Log in to https://mobile.pefcu.com or through the PEFCU Mobile Banking app.
- Select "WAP SMS (Text Banking)" from the menu.
- On the SMS profile, choose "ADD A MOBILE NUMBER" from the menu.
- Enter the mobile number and select "Continue."
- A verification code will be sent to the mobile number that was enrolled.
- Enter the verification code and select "Continue."
Short Codes will be sent via text message to 86020:
- B = Balance
- H = History
- X= Transfer (To transfer $100 from your 00 to 71 you would text - X S00 S71 100)
- MENU = List of available short codes
- STOP = Deactivate the phone from receiving SMS messages
*If you have previously enrolled in Online Banking for PEFCU Mobile Banking, you will be emailed a one-time pin instead of an enrollment code.