Last Updated: 03/16/2020 at 6:00pm
Updates Regarding COVID-19
The global spread of COVID-19 is impacting each of us. Your health and safety, as well as the health and safety of our employees, is our top priority. After much thought and consideration, we have decided to temporarily close the lobbies of the following branches starting Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. until further notice:
- Pembroke Pines: All member-facing operations will be suspended.
- Jacksonville: Only the lobby will be closed, but PEFCU employees will still be available to serve you through our drive-thru lanes.
- Royal Palm Beach: PEFCU employees will still be available to serve you through our drive-thru lanes, and our drive-thru ATM will still be available.
We are monitoring the news from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization on a daily basis for guidance. We will continue to provide up-to-date and transparent communication regarding our efforts. Please stay tuned to our social media channels or our website: http://www.pefcu.com/about/newsroom/ for the latest information.
PEFCU is here for you, and we hope you stay well. Should you need immediate assistance regarding your accounts please contact us through any of the following methods:
- Member Contact Center at 1-800-226-6673 (M-T-Th-F: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Wednesday 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
- Secured Message via the PEFCU Mobile Banking app
- Secured Message via Online Banking
- Live Support CHAT at www.pefcu.com
As a reminder, you can always access your account with our PEFCU Mobile Banking app or PEFCU Online Banking for 24/7 access to your accounts.