Publix Employees Federal Credit Union (PEFCU) is a federally charted not-for-profit financial cooperative. In order for an individual to be a member, a person needs to be an employee or member of one of our Select Employer Groups (SEGs). Becoming a SEG is easy and free. It offers a no-liability relationship between your organization and PEFCU which serves to promote each other through marketing and membership opportunities. PEFCU is very excited to foster new partner SEG relationships with other businesses.
Becoming a Select Employer Group
The following are the steps in which a business can become a PEFCU SEG:
- Submit a Letter of Interest on company letterhead - signed by the Business Manager, President, Owner, or HR Manager. Sample Letter of Interest.
- Fax the letter to Jessica Mooring, Executive Assistant, at 863-797-1394; or
- Mail to the following address: PEFCU, Attn: Jessica Mooring, P.O. BOX 1000, Lakeland, FL 33802-1000.
- The request will be presented to PEFCU’s Board of Directors for approval, and then forwarded onto our Federal Regulator, the National Credit Union Administration, for inclusion in our Charter or Field of Membership.
- Please allow a few weeks for the process to be completed.
- You will be notified once approval is received.
- Someone will be in touch with you to discuss the means of communicating this information to your staff and/or members.
- Then, your employees (and their immediate family members) will be eligible to join PEFCU.
For more information, please call Jessica Mooring at 863-450-3093.
Special Note: Currently, we are unable to requests from businesses that have more than 3,000 employees.