Your PEFCU Accounts Are as close as Your Mobile Phone!
As a PEFCU member, you have secure access to your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through your cell phone. You can easily verify your account information, transfer funds, or check balances & history right from the palm of your hand. Mobile Banking is a FREE service from PEFCU. However, be sure to check with your wireless carrier for any fees that may apply for data plans or text messages. Mobile Banking is a FREE service from PEFCU.
In order to enroll in Mobile Banking, you must be a registered user of our existing Home Banking, Webb-It 24®, and have a valid E-mail address on your Account. To ensure your E-mail address is correct on our system log-in to your account through Webb-It 24 and click on the tab Options.
- Go to the app store and search for PEFCU.
- Once the app has been downloaded, use your Home Banking Username and Password credentials to log into Mobile Banking.
- For security purposes, a one-time pin will be sent to the email address listed on your account.
- Once you receive the 4 digit one-time pin, log into Mobile Banking again and a PIN box will show up to enter inteh 4 digit PIN from the e-mail. After sucessfully loggin ginto Mobile Banking, you will no longer use the one-time PIN.
- Fingerprint access is available as an alternative to using a password.
SMS- Text Banking
Text Message Number is 86020.
SMS allows users to receive text messages on their mobile device regarding their accounts. Users can use short codes and retrieve balance and transaction history information via text message.
To enroll in SMS:
- Log in to https://mobile.pefcu.com or throught the Mobile APP and select SMS SETTINGS from the menu.
- On the SMS profile, choose ADD A MOBILE NUMBER from the menu.
- Enter the mobile number and select Continue.
- A verification code will be sent to the mobile number that was enrolled.
- Enter the verification code and select continue.
To get started, navigate your phone's browser to https://mobile.pefcu.com. If your phone has a mobile app available you will see the following message:
"For a richer experience, download the mobile app to your phone." At this point all you have to do is click on the word download for the app to load on your phone.
Or, if you have access to the Apple Apps Store or Android Marketplace you can search for our App by typing in Publix Employees Federal Credit Union.