In order to enroll in Mobile Banking, you must have a valid E-mail address on your Account. To ensure your E-mail address is correct on our system log-in to your account through Webb-It 24 and click on the tab Options.
To get started, navigate your phone's browser to https://mobile.pefcu.com. If your phone has a mobile app available you will see the following message:
"For a richer experience, download the mobile app to your phone." At this point all you have to do is click on the word download for the app to load on your phone.
Or, if you have access to the Apple Apps Store or Android Marketplace you can search for our App by typing in Publix Employees Federal Credit Union.
Yes, PEFCU's Mobile Banking is a free service. You may, however, incur additional charges from your cellular carrier. Depending on which Mobile Banking Application you use, your carrier may charge you for SMS Text Messaging or Data Services. Check with your individual carrier for details.
Send Money through PayPal does have a $1.00 fee to use this service in Mobile Banking.
Yes. Mobile devices must be registered during the setup process and unrecognized devices will not be allowed future access to your account information. In addition, data is encrypted between PEFCU and your device. Still, you must follow reasonable security precautions. As with any electronic banking service, you should never share your account number or password with anyone.
Note: Like any computer, your web-enabled cell phone or smart phone is susceptible to viruses, malicious sites and applications. Please be sure to use the same caution when opening emails, clicking on links and surfing the web via your phone, as you do with your computer.
This depends on which PEFCU Mobile Banking Application you use. If you use the web browser-based version, no account information will reside on your device. However, if you use a downloadable application such as the IPhone/IPad or Android Application, those applications will contain account balance information. Both applications, however, are secured by your username and password.
All data transmitted during the use of Home Banking is protected by 256-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology, providing one of the highest levels of security for protecting confidential transmission of data. The encryption process converts all transmitted information into strings of unrecognizable data, such that even if the data transmission were to be intercepted and recorded, no sensitive information could be retrieved from its contents.
Yes, you can view your transaction history through PEFCU's Mobile Banking.
All the accounts normally available to you through PEFCU's Home Banking, Webb-it 24®, are available to you through PEFCU's Mobile Banking.
Your account information is protected by your unique account number and password combination. Never share that information with anyone.
Also, please read: "Losing Your Mobile Device" for more information.
Yes, Mobile Bill Pay is available through your smart phone - Android or iPhone App.
Yes, up to ten (10) mobile devices can be registered with PEFCU's Mobile Banking
Yes, you will need to use our SMS/Text Banking option. However, charges may be applied from your carrier. Check with your specific cellular carrier for details.
Yes. Generally accepted security practices indicate all mobile devices should be "wiped" before they are disposed of or recycled. Check with your device manufacturer or cellular carrier for procedures specific to your device.
Yes, Mobile Deposit is available. It allows you to deposit checks by taking a photo of the front and back of the check with a Smart Phone (iPhone, Android), or a device such as an iPad.
Mobile Banking allows Credit Union members to perform transactions from mobile devices through an app on their Smart Phones, iPads, Tablets, etc.
To enroll in Mobile Banking: (App)
- Go to the app store and search PEFCU.
- Once the app has been downloaded, use your HomeBanking Username and Password credentials to log into Mobile Banking.
- For security purposes, a one-time pin will be sent to the email address listed on your account.
- Once you receive the 4 digit one-time pin, log into mobile again and a PIN box will show up to enter in the 4 digit PIN from the e-mail. After successfully logging into Mobile Banking, you will no longer use the one-time pin.
WAP is the web page that mobile users can use from the internet browser on a mobile device when a Smart Phone app is not available or when the mobile users wish to set up SMS, alerts, find Branch locations, etc. The WAP site can also be accessed from an internet browser on any device such as; a computer, iPad or Tablet.
SMS allows users to receive text messages on their mobile device regarding their accounts. Users can use short codes to retrieve balance and transaction history information via text message. Text Message Number is 86020.
To enroll in SMS - Text Banking:
- Visit https://mobile.pefcu.com WAP site and select SMS SETTINGS from the menu.
- On the SMS profile, choose ADD A MOBILE NUMBER from the menu.
- Enter the mobile number and select Continue.
- A verification code will be sent to the mobile number that was enrolled.
- Enter the verification code and select continue.
Short Codes will be sent via text message to 86020
- B = Balance
- H = History
- X= Transfer (To transfer $100 from your 00 to 71 you would text - X S00 S71 100)
- MENU = List of available short codes
- STOP = Deactivate the phone from receiving SMS messages
Mobile Deposit is available on iPhone, Android and iPad3 devices and allows users to deposit checks into Savings, Checking, Money Market, and club accounts (excluding Holiday clubs) simply by taking a picture of the check. The Mobile Deposit option will be listed on the main menu in Mobile Banking. If you receive an error message after choosing the Mobile Deposit option, please call the Credit Union for assistance.
The daily deposit limit is $1000, with the first $200 as instant credit. The remaining funds will be held for two business days. The $200 instant credit limit is a daily limit regardless of the number of checks deposited.
- After selecting the Mobile Deposit option on the main menu, the available daily deposit limit is displayed.
- Endorse the back of the check.
- Choose deposit account from the drop down list.
- Type in the dollar amount of the check.
- Tap where indicated to take a picture of the front and back of the check assuring that all four corners are visible and submit.
- When deposit is successful a message will be displayed with the new available daily deposit limit. (If you get a successful message but do not see the deposit in your transaction history, please call the Credit Union before cashing/depositing the check elsewhere).
- Keep the deposited check for 10 business days before shredding.
PayPal Send Money allows PEFCU members to use the WAP site or mobile app to send money to ANY individual by using an email address or by cell phone number. The funds can be sent from Savings or Checking accounts. There is a $1.00 fee per Send Money transaction. Be sure to verify that the e-mail address or cell phone number is correct before sending.
- After selecting the Send Money option on the main menu, choose account to send funds from.
- Type in the dollar amount to be sent.
- Enter the recipients email address or mobile phone number.
- Select the payment type. It is recommended to choose the Sending Money to friends and family option to avoid paying additional service charges.
- Tap the Send Money button to process the transaction. If the transaction is still pending, it can be cancelled in the transaction history within Send Money.
- For your protection, you will receive an email each time a Send Money transaction is completed on your account.