Get Your Free Credit Report and Reduce the Risk of Fraud
An amendment to the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) requires each of the nationwide consumer reporting companies (Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion) to provide you with a free copy of your credit report, at your request, once every 12 months. You may order your reports from one, two, or all three of the nationwide consumer reporting companies at the same time, or you may stagger your requests. It's your choice.
Visit www.annualcreditreport.com, call 1-877-322-8228, or complete an Annual Credit Report Request Form and mail to:
Annual Credit Report Request Service
PO BOX 105281
Atlanta, GA 30348-5281
A copy of the request form can be found at www.annualcreditreport.com.
Do not contact the three nationwide consumer reporting companies individually. They only provide the free annual credit reports through these sources.
Publix Super Markets Stock Information
Publix Super Markets stock is currently valued at $43.95 per share and open for sale during the following dates:
- November - December
- May - June
- August - September
Publix Super Markets Associates be sure to check out our Low Stock Purchase Loan to help make your purchase.
PEFCU Important Information
Get more YOU time and put an end to waiting "on hold"!
If you are trying to call into our phone lines for a balance or transfer – consider signing up for Mobile Banking. Mobile Banking can be set up to send you an “Alert” the minute your payroll deposit posts to your account to give you a Balance. Join the over 12,000 members that are now on Mobile Banking for the easiest way to get a Balance.
Our Call Center's busiest time is Wednesday Afternoon between 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm, due to Publix Super Markets Payroll Posting. Please use Home Banking - Webb-It 24 or Mobile Banking for Balance Information or Transfers.
PEFCU is a safe place for your funds. We are regularly and thoroughly examined by federal regulators who focus on our safety and soundness as well as risk management practices. All Credit Unions are required to go through this examination.
Save The Things You Want Most: Time and Money!
Our convenience services such as: Mobile Banking, CAT (Computerized Access by Telephone), Webb-It 24® Home Banking, Direct Deposit, Bank-by-Mail, Visa Debit Card, Bill Pay, E-Statement, etc. provide great benefits for conducting your Credit Union business quick and easy, 24 hours a day – 7 days a week. Plus, Mobile Banking, CAT, and Webb-It 24 home banking offer password security so only you can access your account information.
If you are not currently signed up for these services, you can sign up for Webb-It 24 by contacting the Credit Union office nearest you. To sign up for CAT just call 680-1733 in the Lakeland Area or toll-free at (800) 226-7611.
Try out one of our Great Convenience services today – There’s No Fee and No Catch!
PEFCU Checking Account Users -- Trade in your PEFCU ATM card for a VISA Debit Card
The Visa Debit Card is definitely the better of the 2 cards to have! The Visa Debit Card can be used wherever VISA cards are accepted. It allows better security and more cash back possibilities. It is also good at ATM`s worldwide that accept VISA cards.
CREDIT UNION VITAL STATISTICS - As of 03/31/16
Visa Debit Cards 50,922
PEFCU ATM Cards 10,306
Visa Credit Cards 15,514
A Friendly Reminder:
- For a Home Equity Loan or 2nd Mortgage you can now borrow up to 100% of the equity in your home (90% if your 1st mortgage is held elsewhere). Contact our Mortgage Department for more information at (800) 226-6673.
- Be sure we have a current Loan Application on file for you, we can probably process your loan request over the phone without needing you to fill out any new forms.
- A thirteen year-old member can open a Checking Account with a parent or guardian as Joint Owner and they can receive a Visa Debit Card.
- There is NO waiting period to become a PEFCU member. You can join on your first day of employment.
- Remember once a member always a member. So if you leave Publix for any reason, we can still service your financial needs.
- Please notify the Credit Union of any changes to your address as soon as possible.
- Presto! ATM fees are .50 for withdrawals and .25 for balance inquiries. The Credit Union is charged this amount by the Presto! network. All members receive 4 free withdrawals per month, which the Credit Union pays for you. You can get cash back on purchases made at Publix at no charge, using either the PEFCU ATM card or the Visa CheckMate debit card.
- Please call Publix directly when attempting to contact the Stock Office, Benefits & Insurance Departments, Payroll, or other `Publix` Departments. Unfortunately, we are unable to transfer calls to the Publix Corporate Office due to our phone systems being separate.
Publix Super Markets Main Office Switchboard, Lakeland, FL - (863) 688-1188
Thank You and Have A Great Day!