We want to make it as easy as possible for you to manage your expenses. Therefore we offer many different opportunities to make a payment to your PEFCU Loan, Visa or Mortgage.
1) You can set up automatic withdrawals from your PEFCU Account.
2) Set up automatic withdrawals from a Deposit/Share Account at another Financial Institution. Simply ask us for a Recurring ACH Form then complete and return with a voided check. Or, you can make payments through another Financial Institution’s electronic Bill Pay system or PEFCU’s Bill Pay system.
3) One-time ACH payments from another Financial Institution. There is an ACH fee of $7.95 per transaction.
4) Debit funds directly from any Financial Institution using any Debit Card, Visa, MasterCard or Discover Credit Card. Simply call our Call Center at 1-800-226-6673. There is a fee of $7.95 for each transaction.
5) You can even make a payment by Money Gram.
For more information call our Call Center at 1-800-226-6673.
1. Payments can only be made to a PEFCU Consumer Loan, Visa, or Mortgage.
2. Payments made after 4:00pm, weekends and holidays will be effective the next business day.
3. Payments will be effective only after the transaction has been validated.
4. Be aware of fees merchants may charge for Money Grams.