We give you all you will ever need from a Checking Account and we make it EASY! We offer FREE - No Minimum Balance, No "Per Check" Charge, and Easy Access.
Combine our Checking Account with a Visa Debit Card and you can leave the hassles of writing checks behind.
Qualifications: A minimum $5 balance in your savings account and at least 13 years of age.
Third Party Checks are not accepted for Deposit. A third party check is a check made payable to someone not on your deposit account and endorsed/signed over to you. If deposited, the check will be removed from your account.
Making a Deposit to your Account:
Bank-by-Mail - is our most popular option. We have postage paid envelopes to help you send in deposits and your deposit will be posted on the day it is received. We will then send you a receipt and another blue deposit envelope for your next deposit. Call us today at 1-800-226-6673, we will be happy to send you deposit envelopes.
- allows you to photograph check(s) and electronically deposit them into your Savings
or Checking Account
You will be able to deposit up to $1,000 per day with the first $200 as instant credit. The remaining funds will be held for two (2) business days.
What can Mobile Deposit do for you?
- Qualified members can now deposit check(s) from the comfort of your home or wherever you may be with your SmartPhone.
- You will be able to view a history of uploaded deposits.
- SmartPhone - camera & Internet access, iPhone or Android PEFCU Mobile Banking App.
- PEFCU Savings and/or Checking Account with Webb-It 24, Home Banking Access.
- Endorse the back of your check with your signature, PEFCU Checking Account Number, the words "via Mobile Deposits", and the date of the Mobile Deposit.
- Take a picture of both the front and the back of the check.
After making your mobile deposit, we recommend you keep the original check for 10 days in the event the paying bank is unable to process your check image. If the paying bank is unable to process the image you will be contacted by a PEFCU associate and given further instructions.
Please note: The Credit Union reserves the right to close this account due to, but not limited to, the following abuses: numerous returned items, suspected kiting activity, suspected fraud or recurring negative account balances.