What is Mobile Deposit?
Mobile Deposit is available on iPhone, Android and iPad3 devices and allows users to deposit checks into Savings, Checking, Money Market, and club accounts (excluding Holiday clubs) simply by taking a picture of the check. The Mobile Deposit option will be listed on the main menu in Mobile Banking. If you receive an error message after choosing the Mobile Deposit option, please call the Credit Union for assistance.
The daily deposit limit is $1000, with the first $200 as instant credit. The remaining funds will be held for two business days. The $200 instant credit limit is a daily limit regardless of the number of checks deposited.
1. After selecting the Mobile Deposit option on the main menu, the available daily deposit limit is displayed.
2. Endorse the back of the check.
3. Choose deposit account from the drop down list.
4. Type in the dollar amount of the check.
5. Tap where indicated to take a picture of the front and back of the check assuring that all four corners are visible and submit.
6. When deposit is successful a message will be displayed with the new available daily deposit limit. (If you get a successful message but do not see the deposit in your transaction history, please call the Credit Union before cashing/depositing the check elsewhere.)
7. Keep the deposited check for 10 business days before shredding.
What is Send Money?
PayPal Send Money allows PEFCU members to use the WAP site or mobile app to send money to ANY individual by using an email address or by cell phone number. The funds can be sent from Savings and Checking accounts. There is a $1.00 fee per Send Money transaction.
1. After selecting the Send Money option on the main menu, choose account to send funds from.
2. Type in the dollar amount to be sent.
3. Enter the recipients email address or mobile phone number.
4. Select the payment type. It is recommended to choose the Sending Money to friends and family option to avoid paying additional service charges.
5. Tap the Send Money button to process the transaction. If the transaction is still pending, it can be cancelled in the transaction history within Send Money.
6. For your protection, you will receive an email each time a Send Money transaction is completed on your account.