Publix Employees Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit, full service financial cooperative. As a member-owner, you reap the benefits in lower rates when you borrow and higher rates when you save. The primary mission of PEFCU is to provide quality service that meets the financial needs of its members, while maintaining a financially stable organization that adheres to generally accepted credit union operating standards.
You will find professional and confidential handling of all your financial business. And, the benefits last a lifetime, because it's "Once a member, always a member" at your credit union.
Are you eligible?
The benefits of PEFCU membership are available to:
- Retired and current associates of Publix Super Markets and their family members.
- Lone Palm associates and their family members.
- Family members of a current PEFCU member.
- City of Lakeland associates and their family members.
- Lakeland Automall associates and their family members.
- Regal Automotive associates, Lakeland, FL, and their family members.
- Bartow Ford associates and their family members.
- Larry Greenwald Insurance associates and their family members.
Steps for Joining:
- To take advantage of PEFCU membership every member is required to maintain a Savings Account (Base Share Account) with a $50 minimum balance. You have 6 months from the date the account is opened to bring the balance to $50. After this time a fee of $2 a month will be assessed to your account if the balance falls below $50.
- or you can join by using link below to our printable Membership App,
- To open account: There is a $2 fee to join and $5 will need to be deposited into your Savings Account. Send a check or money order along with your completed application to your nearest PEFCU location – Attn: Member Services for at least $7 made payable to PEFCU.
- Print, complete, and sign then mail to your nearest Credit Union Office. Click here for a list of all office addresses and phone numbers.
- Once your account is opened, you will receive a New Member Packet in the mail, which will include all your Important Account Information documents.