Need Help? Chat now!
Live Chat Software
General Account FAQS
What do I do if my Visa Debit Card or PEFCU ATM card is lost or stolen?

    Visa Debit Card or PEFCU ATM Card - Report lost, stolen, or compromised cards immediately!
a.       If you believe that your card has been lost, stolen, or compromised, call toll-free 1-800-226-6673, ext 6602 for Card Services Dept, during the hours 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Mon – Fri. Outside of these hours please report to CAT (Computer Access by Telephone) toll-free 1-800-226-7611 or Home Banking “Webb-It 24®”, click on "Options" then click on "ATM/Debit/Credit Card". Be sure to call the EFT Card Services the next Business Day to order a replacement card. 
b.     Call 1-855-477-1129 and follow prompts, 24 hrs. 7 days a week. 
c.       Examine your statements promptly to identify unauthorized transactions.

What do I do if my Visa Credit Card is lost or stolen?

  1.  Visa Credit Card - Report lost, stolen, or compromised cards Immediately!
    a.       If you believe that your card has been lost, stolen, or compromised, call toll-free 1-855-477-1129. Help is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
    b.     Use Webb-It 24, Online Banking, "Options" then click on "ATM/Debit/Credit Card
    c.       Examine your statements promptly to identify unauthorized transactions.


What is the Publix Employees Federal Credit Union (PEFCU) Routing or ABA Transit number?

The Routing or ABA Transit Number is 263179817.

How do I make a deposit if I don't have a Branch near me?

Mobile Deposit - allows you to photograph checks and electronically deposit to your Savings or Checking Account.  This free service offers $1,000 per day deposit and $200 per day immediate availability.  Some restrictions may apply.  
Bank-by-Mail - is our most popular option.  We have postage paid envelopes to help you send in deposits and your deposit will be posted on the day it is received.  We will then send you a receipt and another blue deposit envelope for your next deposit.  Call us today at 1-800-226-6673, we will be happy to send you deposit envelopes. 
PEFCU "Isle of Service" ATMs - only available at select locations. 

How do I change my address on my Credit Union account?

An address change can be done by using the “Change of Address” form found on the Online forms page – click here to visit page now, by using Home Banking Options > Change of Address, using the "Contact Us" in the top corner then just send us a new message, or by handwriting a letter to the Credit Union.  
  • Address changes should include the previous address, as well as the new address.  
  • Address changes done by using the Online form or in writing will need to be faxed, dropped off, or mailed to your nearest branch office. Your signature must be on the written request and Online form for verification purposes.

How do I stop payment on a check?

A stop payment can be done for free on "Webb-It 24®" Home Banking.  Or, by fax, in a branch office, or by a written request these options will have a $25 fee; excluding lost or stolen checks. The following information must be included: the amount of the check, the check number, who the check was made out to, and your signature.

Are Third Party Checks Accepted?

Third Party Checks are not accepted for Deposit.  A third party check is a check made payable to someone not on your deposit account and endorsed/signed over to you. If deposited, the check will be removed from your account. 

Why is there a hold on my account? My balance is one amount, but it says I have another amount available.

A hold can occur on a non-cash deposit made at a branch office or from a Visa Debit card or a PEFCU ATM card transaction.

What happens to NSF checks?

They are returned to the person or company they were written to. It is up to them to try to redeposit or collect from the maker of the check.

Why was my savings charged a $2.00 fee - minimum balance fee?

Whenever an account drops below $50 during the month your account will automatically be charged $2.00 under the minimum balance fee. Remember, you have 6 months from the time your account is opened to bring savings balance to $50 before the fee is charged to your account.

Why was my savings account charged a $5.00 fee - Dormant Account fee?

If an account has no activity for 12 months it will be charged a $5.00 Dormant Account fee, per month after 12 months of being dormant. Please try to make a deposit, withdrawal, or transfer to your account at least once a year.

What are the current saving and checking interest rates, and Annual Percentage Yields?

Check our Deposit Rate page for current information.

Why do I need ID to get cash back?

We have to verify identification (ID) to make sure that you are the person on the account. This is done to protect your account and you.

Why doesn't the Visa Debit Card or PEFCU ATM card overdraft from the savings account like a check does?

This is done by the Credit Union to protect your account.

What are the telephone numbers for the Publix Corporate Offices?

Unfortunately, we are unable to transfer calls to the Publix Corporate Office due to our phone systems being separate. The following phone numbers can be used to contact Publix Corporate:

Main Publix Switchboard - (863) 688-1188
Publix Stockholder Services - (863) 688-1188 x-52323
Publix Group Benefits - (863) 688-1188 x-52280
Publix Payroll Department - (863) 688-1188 x-22311
Publix Employment Office - (863) 688-7407
Publix Retirement - (863) 688-1188 x-52327

Who do I call if I need to get another PIN for my Visa Debit Card or PEFCU ATM Card?

Call 1-855-477-1129 to select your PIN. 

What is my payroll deposit?

Members can set up Alerts on Mobile Banking to notify them when their deposit is posted to their account, call CAT, use Mobile Banking, or visit "Webb-It 24®" Home Banking to verify their Credit Union deposits  on the day their deposit should be posted.

The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) is the federal agency that charters and supervises federal credit unions and insures savings in federal and most state-chartered credit unions across the country through the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF), a federal fund backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government. For more information on the NCUA, please visit their website at