From here, Enter your Webb-It 24® ID/Username and click on the “Log-In” button in the right hand top corner. Your ID/Username will consist of your account number located on your Membership ID card. You will need to add the letter “A” and zeros to the front of your account number so that it is 10 numerical digits in length (i.e. A0012345600).
2. Enter your access code. The access code is the Primary member’s 9 digit Social Security Number.
3. Within the first few login attempts you will be prompted to read, agree to, and accept the Online Disclosure.
4. For security purposes select a Personal Identification Image (watermark) that will appear every time you long in.
5. Verify or enter your email address.
6. To receive statements electronically select “continue” on the E-Statement disclosure. Cancel for printed statements.
7. Select three Challenge Questions and assign an answer to each. These questions will only be asked when the account has had unusual or uncharacteristic activity. On the next screen, confirm your Challenge Questions and answers are correct.
8. Go to the “Options” tab to:
- Modify Webb-it 24 ID, Access Code, email address, and watermark picture.
- Create an Access Code Reset Question & Answer in order to use the “Reset Password” feature. This feature can then be used in the event you forget your Webb-It 24 Access Code. (Answers are case sensitive)
If your account becomes frozen you must contact the Credit Union at 1-800-226-6673.
Welcome to Home Banking!